Click on "Employee Master" under Masters
1. Enter Name of the Employee
2. Enter User name, this will be used to login
3. Enter Password and then confirm Password
4. Employee Category : if the Category is "Driver" this employee can be used in Drivers console / Driver Cash out
5. Hourly rate : This will be used in the Drivers Cash out
6. Delivery Charges : Amount for each delivery
7. Active : if the Employee is Active, make sure "Active" checkmark is checked.
8. Group : Admin or User, if the selected employee can make the changes to user rights / privileges , "Admin" group has to be selected
Click on Save button to save the changes.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Qt Help files